Ball was the first game in the Game & Watch series. This was one of Nintendo's first video games and also marked the first appearance of Mr. Game & Watch, called "Doll" in the game instruction manual. The game was rereleased on April 28, 1980 and was part of the Silver Series. On July 15, 2009, Ball was released for DSiWare.
In 2010, Ball was re-released by Club Nintendo. You needed 1200 Club Nintendo Points for Ball.
In Ball, you control the character's hands to catch the balls. If one ball hits the ground it will crush and the game is over. In Game A the player juggles two balls and in Game B the player will juggle three balls. In Game A one point is given for every ball caught. Ten points are given for every ball caught in Game B.
Appearances in Other Video Games Edit
Ball has appeared in numerous video games:
- Ball was a playable game in Game Boy Gallery and Game & Watch Gallery 2.
- In WarioWare: Touched, Ball was part of 9-Volt's microgame collection.
- In Super Smash Bros. Melee and Brawl, Mr. Game and Watch's throws are a reference to Ball.
- The highest possible score is 9,999 in Game A and 9,990 in Game B.
- ↑ Gorges, Florent; Isao Yamazaki (2012) The History of Nintendo SC 1980-1991 pp. 56. Pix'N Love Publishing. Retrieved on 2015-12-07.